Contrat Creative Commons
Ou est la lune ? Crowd funding et cinema * Faire un premier long metrage d'auteur * Crowdsourcing the perfect Crowdfunding de J&J est mis à disposition selon les termes de la licence Creative Commons Paternité - Pas d'Utilisation Commerciale - Partage à l'Identique 3.0 non transcrit.

samedi 18 juin 2011

7 Things to Consider before you Launch your Project

"I get A LOT of requests to help with kickstarter campaigns. Through trial and error on over a dozen kickstarter projects, hours of lectures at Emerson College, and countless meet ups, phone calls and emails with artists and innovators, I’ve refined a “best practices” list that I share when I decide to get involved with a project. I’ve been fortunate to run my own successful campaigns, but also have helped out on over a dozen innovative artistic endeavors all of which have been successful in some way. What you’ll read here, and hopefully in the future, is what I’ve found to work (to the tune of almost $350k and counting). But at the end of the day, two things are really all that’s required: a good idea and A LOT OF HARD WORK. Ok, maybe three – a decent network that supports what you do." Read more 

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire